The Hume Region Palliative Care Consortium (HRPCC) comprises of representation from seven organisations funded by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to provide specialist palliative care services in the Hume Region. The Consortium is guided by Victoria’s end of life and palliative care framework.
Provide palliative care leadership in the Hume Region
The Hume Region Palliative Care Consortium are committed to working with each other, governments and the community so all Victorians with a life threatening illness and their families and carers will have access to high-quality palliative care service system that fosters innovation and provides coordinated care and support that is responsive to their needs.
The HPCC members are:
- Albury Wodonga Health (Wodonga Campus Palliative Care Service)
- Benalla Health (Benalla Palliative Care Service)
- Goulburn Valley Health
- Goulburn Valley Hospice Care Service
- Northeast Health Wangaratta (Palliative Care Service)
- NCN Health (Moira Palliative Care Service)
- Seymour Health (Lower Hume Palliative Care Service)
- The Department of Health and Human Services (Hume Region, Victoria)
The Hume region is one of eight Department of Health and Human Services regions in Victoria. It incorporates Northeast Victoria and the Goulburn Valley. The Hume Region includes the local government areas of Alpine, Benalla, Greater Shepparton, Indigo, Mansfield, Mitchell, Moira, Murrindindi, Strathbogie, Towong, Wangaratta, Wodonga.
HRPCC Organisational Model
HPCC Strategic Direction 2022 – 2025